blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Wishes in a list!

Ahhh, the WWL day is finally here, my Wednesday Wish List!
All the things I'd like to have, wish for, desire and drool over (and just might buy)...Yay! By the way, this is a good way for the hubster to see what I really, really want.  (For some reason the Spices Girls just popped into my head, and I sang that part :) I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want). 

HANDBAGS! I collect handbags.  Or so it would seem with all the bags I have! Today's wish list is all about the arm candy. Particularly Emilie M.  All made from animal-friendly materials, so that makes me love them all the more.  I'd like to have these, please...in no particular order, all at once is just fine!

How fun is this Leslie Straw Tote ?  I love handbags. This fine tote comes in (my fav), shell white, floral, and the turquoise (shown). Looks like a minty-pastel green to me, so I think I want this also.
Great arm candy for the beach area.

The Nicole Ostrich Tote.  Here in white, comes in four colors.  Has lots of pockets.  'Nough said! 

Blair Small Sachtel, I am l-o-v-i-n-g this sachtel!  I think it's the color that gets me.  I know, the larger the bag the more we seem to load on our shoulders.  Do we care?  Nope.  Fashion.  Period.


White is my color this season, can you tell?  This Nicole Crossbody Flap is on my list of must haves!   It has a Saffiano texture, soft and durable. 


Another straw bag, the Karen Straw Double Shoulder Bag. Also comes in four colors.  I think this black with the straw is sharp!  It passes for a summer bag to me. 


I will be sharing more items with you every Wednesday, so keep checking back!

  
Which arm candy do you like best? What color are you showing off this season?

As always...


signature

2 comments:

  1. my fave is definitely the blair satchel...and orange is such an all-seasons color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the orange also! Great summer color.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo