blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday Wish List!

Here we are again, another Wednesday Wish List!

Let's get on with our WWL'ing...today I'm focusing on what I would want as a gift, or what I would give as gifts.  It all depends on the occasion, but, I like giving at times 'just because'.



These are really, really cute!  The Sarafina Sandal. At first I was like "eh", but they grew on me.  What a cute style to wear with ankle pants, long skirts or shorts!  They'll work with anything.  Dress up that plain outfit with a pop!
Click on the photo for more info!
Put a Bow on it!  How cute of a gift would this be for the little girl?  Her birthday, communion, or just an any day gift.  Or how about mom, or sister or your BFF!  Too cute. 
Click on photo for more info



I love these belts!  Neon Belts by Streets Ahead. These are a great addition to any wardrobe.  Talk about color!  
Click on photo for more info



Okay, I know, you are wondering why I would put an umbrella up!  Well, I know many people who don't have one or always forget it.  This can be with you in the car, in your purse, in your desk, any place at your convenience.  Printed Umbrellas by Jonathan Adler.  Plus, it's only $19!

Click on photo for more info



You need a hat!  Everyone needs a hat!  You all need this Sun Hat!  Those hot summer days...don't let that sun beat down on your head and burn your scalp.  It's fashion and protection.  You will look hot with this hat!   
Click on photo for more info



Cute, cute, cute!  Christi Box Clutch. Love it!  These are great for a nice summer day and a stroll in a small town.  See, I just gave you an idea for the weekend, now you need to be carrying this clutch.
Click on photo for more info


So there you have it, another WWL for the soul.  Buy it for you, for mom, for sis...just because!

What's on your wish list today?  
signature

2 comments:

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo