The first site I've been stalking is The Grass Skirt. First off, what a great name, after her signature smoothie. That's why I adore Erin's blog, she's full of nutritional information for everyone and has so much more on her blog. Not to mention, she's not afraid to admit she IS the biggest Lionel Richie fan! Oh, and we both have a dog named Lucy :)
![]() |
| Click HERE to check it out! |
All My Happy Endings, the name of this blog is as adorable as the creator! She's open and honest and I love her reasons for blogging. Mandi does it for herself...for you...and for me. Take a quick stop by and enjoy her photos and her best of section. You'll be addicted.
![]() |
| Click HERE to check it out! |
My final Blog Stalking Sundays siting is...
Simple Moments Stick, this blog is too cute! It is just one Love Story after another. The writing is very enjoyable and keeps you coming back for more! You must go read Susannah's, "5 Reasons It's A Good Thing I'm Not Single". I bet we can all relate.
![]() |
| Click HERE to check it out! |
I hope you enjoy reading my blog, as well as the others.
Keep coming back to check me out, I won't disappoint!
Have a great day xo

Have a great day xo















Awww... Thanks so much for including me in this! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome! Enjoying your blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea! I may have to start doing this. ;)
ReplyDeleteStalking around is a great way to find new bloggers and introduce them to a new crew!
Delete