blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wish List Wednesday!

What day is it?  That's right, WWL is in the house today.  I'm loving this outfit and I want to go out!
Time to feel sexy!

Time to feel sexy! by effiegirl featuring patent leather pumps


I am wanting every piece of this outfit, and I want it now. Take me out, and show me off!  
What day is it?  It's hump day, right?  All down hill from here :)

What's your 'feel good' outfit? 
signature

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Wendy! But I can't do platforms...I fall every single time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do platforms to the restaurant and home. To an event where I don't have to walk too much.
    These kind are much easier to walk in because of the platform, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo