blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, September 16, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #15!

Fifteen is a good number, don't you think?  Sometimes you can think it's an even number, because 5, 3-times just seems like a solid number.  You get where I'm coming from? Yeah, I didn't think so.
Humor me.

So, it was a Blog Stalking Sunday of fun!  I'm having a blast.  I've met some cool new peeps.  Well, thru posts and comments, but cool nonetheless.  Click and read!  Show the love peeps, show the love!
Jets and a Brunette
Haylee, so cute.  Enjoying her blog, her picture honeymoon, and the little chipmunk that got so close to them!  Awesome.  I want to go Colorado now!  Just for that little chip. Haylee has a SuperMan, she had an adorable bachelorette party, seriously non-traditional fun!  Love it.  You'll love it.  Go there. 
  Kelly is full of resources.  She shares knowledge about raising children and their behaviors, she home schools, and she's got three of the cutest boys!  Let's not forget how crafty she is.  If you are into natural remedies, Kelly has some information you might be interested in.  

Neat Little Nest
ORGANIZING LIFE BEAUTIFULLY
Michele is so neat and organized, I feel like a flat out mess!  Wow.  That's all I can say.  Even her blog is neat, clean and simple.  I want to be her.  Live in her home. I want her to come to my home so I can stop procrastinating.  Michele should do this for a living, into other peeps homes.  I'd be her number-one customer.  Heck, I'll bring clients to her!  Go there.  Seriously.
Who are you stalking lately?  C'mon, SHARE! I did. 
signature

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They truly are Susannah, check them out!
      Have a nice day.

      Delete
  2. Wendy! Thank you for the feature! I'll be sure to give you a shout out too! Off to cruise around your site a bit :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly, hope you enjoyed the cruise!
      Stalk you later!

      W

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo