blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday Wish List!

First and far more important than my WWL...today marks the 12th anniversary of the attacks on September 11, 2001. Too many people lost their lives that day, too many loved ones still missing them.  Today with you, my thoughts are with those that lost their lives, those that continue to honor their memories, those who have fought for us, died for us, and those that continue to fight for us. This is in honor of all of them & all of you, to keep us remembering.     


____________________________________________________

WWL

Now is the time of year to head back to the beach to soak up the last of the warm days and take advantage of the peacefulness, the gentler weather on the bicycle!  I l-o-v-e riding my bike at the beach.  I can just go for hours looking at the beauty and smelling the air.  Sitting on the deck, relaxing.  Walks on the beach, because the crowds are gone.  Warm caramel popcorn (yes, I'll jump off the wagon for that!). Prep's Pizza, because I like it better than Manco & Manco/Mack & Manco. The cars parked in every square inch, gone. Watching the sun set.

As the cooler weather sets in on us in the weeks to come, this is what I want to wear in the evening, strolling on the board walk!
Fall Back to the Beach!

What if your favorite time for the beach?
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo