I have kept Ipsy, they've got my vote. For now. Also, I've flirted with Wantable. Only because I saw it on a blog somewhere and thought it would be cool. It's an embarrassing monthly subscription cost, please don't look! I'll be posting that package, soon.
So, these are two of my last hurrah's!
BeautyBox5
Celebration Shimmer Powder This is nice for a touch of shimmer on your shoulders. I wouldn't necessarily use it on my face. I don't like putting too many foreign products on my face. But you can get 50% off of this in a kit on bellapierre.com by using code beautybox5 before 10/15/13.
Lip Drench This is very moisturizing, and my lips are dry now! Just the least bit tease of cooler, dry air and I'm loading the moisture on my lips, pronto! bodydrench.com
Fly Ties MY MOST FAVORITE IN THE BOX! Who can't use some hair ties? I love this because there is no tangled mess like some of the rubbery-plasticy ones can be. Bonus, they're pretty. Go to finefeatherheads.com to get 20% site wide, before 12/15/13 with code BB20.
Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler This type of product doesn't usually sit well on my dry skin, no matter what they try to sell me. So, I passed this on to my lil'sis. You can get a 30% discount on this product also, by using code BOX5 before 10/15/13 at, skiinshop.com
Makeup Remover Pads w/Argan Oil Just add water. Ahhhh. The package says I don't have to rinse after using, but I always do. I have to end with my cleanser and products, or I feel out of sorts. :) These are alcohol free and claim to contain vitamin E, leaving you silky smooth. $6.99 for 50/count. everybeautybrand.com
BIRCH BOX
Sugarbomb Extra Plush Lip Gloss This is yummy on my lips. I like it very much! Not sticky.
All-In-One Moisturizer Mereadesso, an antiaging and day/night cream, serum, eye cream, toner, and primer. Wow. That's a lot in one product. I'm still trying to see how many applications I can get out of this, to see if it has any benefit.
Nail Lacquer - Fox Hunt Ruffian brand. This is a vibrant orange, perfect for this Fall weather and Halloween! Love the packaging on this also.
Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes I'd like to complain about all the towelettes these boxes give. Sooooooo mannnnyyyyyyy! I just don't like to use them. I don't feel clean. Maybe if I went camping a lot, they'd come in handy.
Grapefruit CC Cream Yes To, the beauty extra. I'm pleased with this product. Not sure if I'm going to purchase a full size, but, I haven't with any sample as yet. So this may be my first, and the shining star of all my boxes. Thanks for the extra beauty, Birch Box.
Thanks for the
Are you saying goodbye to any boxes?
Can you recommend any worthy boxes, maybe healthy?

Here are the rules:
1. There really aren't any rules. If you miss a day, you can make it up or skip it. The blog police will not come knocking.
2. I will be including a linkup option at the bottom of my post each day, so you are welcome to leave your links here for others to peruse, as well.
3. You can still post other things every day, too. I plan to do normal outfit posts, life posts, around-Austin posts, and sponsor posts just like usual.
4. I'd seriously love you if you also include the "Blogtember" button (below) either on your sidebar or at the end of your posts, but again, the blog police will not come knocking. My main goal here is to get us all back to the basics of blogging, not to gain a million new readers (though I wouldn't mind that).











I'm totally with you on the mean stuff. I can't believe some of the nasty comments I read online. You have to wonder if the person writing it is aware of the fact that they are addressing a real person. I think Facebook has it benefits, like keeping in touch as you mentioned, but it can be a really bad habit. I think most users could probably benefit from taking a step away from the computer, a deep breath and some fresh perspective. :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely, totally agree, like a power trip. They lack empathy. Sad, right?
DeleteI really agree with all your points about Facebook, particularly how it develops attitudes people would never have in person! Facebook gives people something to hide behind, I swear it's pure evil!
ReplyDeleteKate | Diaries of an Essex Girl
Yes, it sure does. Another scary thing, is we've all given attention to those at one time or another. Guilty. ;-/
Delete