blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, September 09, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #14

My favorite part of the week, once again!  I love showing off my latest blog stalking and throwing shout-outs to those I've stumbled upon lately.  For an even extra shout, I'm putting the buttons of all three of my Blog Stalking Sundays nominees, on my Love Me Some Blogs section for an entire week of mention, until the next new shout outs, the following week! (I know I need to build my audience, but every little bit helps right!?!  That one person could tell many peeps!)

Enjoy these lovelies, I know I do!





OH. MY. GOSH.  If you need any inspiration, this is the go-to-blog!  Corey has so many creative things going on, I have been constantly going back to her blog because I just can't get enough.  Seriously, you can't miss this.  She has an adorable "little-tiny-sidekick" and an adorable "little-bud". 





Valerie is from Canada living in Germany.  She gets around :) A former teach but part-time home-schooler for children A to Z, you will love her Themes for Preschool, Kindergarten, or Toddler. Valerie is being seen, so go see her!  She's got that creative side to her as well.  





Another teacher, Allison has such a fresh-air personality about her.  Reading her about me section wanted me to know more, very inviting and friendly.  You just want to get to know her.  She also has an Etsy store, there might be something you like, you never know!




So there you have it peeps!  My Blog Stalking Sundays series at your fingertips.  Literally.  Put your fingertips on your mouse and click right on over to the lovelies, and show some love!  We all want it, you know you do too!  

Happy Monday! 



















2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the kind words. I'm now following you on Bloglovin. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you also! Thanks for coming by.
      Have a happy!
      Cheers!!

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo