blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, September 30, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #17

It was definitely a Blog Stalking Sunday for me!  Always my favorite time of the blogging week, when I just go around to many different bloggers and read, leaving comments everywhere.  Then I pick my three for my Sunday shout-out.  I hope you enjoy this weeks picks!


First up!

Tracie has been blogging since 2006!  Wow, I hope I make it one-year.  This stuff isn't always easy.  I'm sure many can agree. She has lots of inspiration to share, as well as projects and adventures. Check out her collaboration with a couple other gals at LOVE. WORK. REPEAT. Can I also mention she is starting her own stationery line!  Tracie is, phenomenal. 



Next!
The Fichera Family

This is Taylor. Her and her hubster are coffee addicts :) Me and my hubster can relate.  Although, I have to say since eating mostly RAW, I sometime forget my daily cup of coffee. Taylor and hubster, her husbter of course, are adorable.  Proof here. We actually both started our blogging adventure, May this year, just a couple days apart.  More about Taylor here.  She's so cute, and adorable.  So are her 'kids'.




Lastly...


Stephanie just started blogging in June, this year.  We need to send some love her way, encourage her to keep up her cute blogging. She's a busy gal, with cute fur-babies, a handsome hubster, and she's running a heck of a lot more miles than me lately!  Kudos to you, Stephanie!!
Get your love over there, and see.  



There you have it!  This weeks Blog Stalking Sundays Shout-Outs! So much to read and comment on, but it's worth your time. Grab some tea, or coffee, and sit back, and enjoy


Happy Monday peeps!  
Today is the last day of Blogtemper!  
The topic: Share a photo of something old. Maybe something that has personal history for you, that was passed down to you, and that has special meaning to you. Tell us about it and why it's special.

Here is my photo of something old:
This is a chair recently given to me, from my Aunt Eleanor.  The sweetest woman I know, btw. It belonged to my great-grandmother, which means this chair is well over 100-years old.  My Grammy :) lived to be 99-years old, so her mother being my Great-Grammy, had it before my Gram.  I am so honored to have this chair. It is built solid. So much better than furniture made today.  My Gram was a wonderful woman, her story is beautiful, another blog post someday, maybe. I am so happy to have this piece of my past, it warms my heart to see it in my home. I'm going to take this chair, honor it by bringing to a whole new life.  

Keep your eye open for a future blog spot on this beauty!  

Thank you Jenni, for my short stint on Blogtemper! 


Don't forget tomorrow, October Daily starts!  
Secret Obsession
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo