This week is all about food and desserts! I promise, you are going to L-O-V-E these blogs, I do!
First up:
Angela & Sarah. Two very talented, creative and inspirational ladies! Once you get there, you can't help but hop from one dish to the next, there are so many. Head there to check out their dishes and chic entertaining. Along with restaurants they've ventured, travel experiences, and recipes.
Next:
From the Two Hot Potatoes, I found Lucy's Kitchen Notebook. LOVE it! I cannot wait to try her bouquet bread, it looks fabulous! She writes of beautiful France, food, travel and shares beautiful photography. I believe she was inspired by her own mother to share her creativity! I am so happy she did, she's beautiful and engaging.
And, as the dessert:
OH. MY. GAWD. Yummy and yummy and so creative! Bakerella's latest BOO HISS post is adorable. To think she just took a class and never stopped baking. Wouldn't that be fun. She even has reindeer pops, so start practicing and get ready for the holidays!
There you have'm! I bet you'll be drooling and craving 1-minute after you enter these blogs. As for me, I'm going back for more dishes that I can cook for the family. There are plenty of veggie dishes for me too, since I'm not a meat eater. I am so grateful to have found these lovely ladies! Enjoy.
Cheers to a new Monday! Make the best of it.














No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo