blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

It's a Glossy Day!

It's a nice Glossy Box, for sure.


I'm pretty happy with the Glossy Box this month.  I've yet to try them all, but I like what I'm seeing. 

Well, except for the Airelle -Berrimatrix Intense Repair Complex. It's complexing for sure when they tout on the bottle "with Copper and Vitamin E".  While both are excellent antioxidants, both are far down on the list of ingredients to be of any benefit.  The first 4 to 5 ingredients are the most beneficial, of which Hyaluronic Acid being one of them, for hydration. Like most products it will feel good on the skin, but probaly not give you what your searching for. 

Novex - Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment Cream  I am so excited to use this! It says to start using it now to be ready for Fall. With my curly, unruly hair I'm in!!

Anatomicals - Spray Misty For Me Facial Spritz   This smells really good.  Like I just washed my face with fresh clean soap and water.  However, I'm not big on fragrance in my products.  Since it is a soft comfortable scent, I don't think using it once in a while is a bad thing.  

Jelly Pong Pong -  Lip Blush  Soft and silky, and bright! If put on lightly it's a nice sheer stain. 

Sue Devitt - Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder  I don't use pressed powder but I'm excited to try this and see what it's like.  Talc, being the first ingredient isn't such a great product for skin, so this means there is a lot of it.  

There was also a cute Guess cosmetic/storage bag in the Glossy Box.

It doesn't sound like I'm happy with the Glossy Box this month!  Haha! I know I sound like a Debbie Downer on most of the products I receive in these boxes, and your probably wondering why I get them in the first place. Being an Esthetician and knowing skin care products and ingredients, I'm more critical on just any products for my skin. 

At the end of the day, I'm just a girlie-girl, an everyday girl just like you.  I like the pretty packaging and trying new things, and just sharing new things with friends.

What products are you loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo