I had a lot of fun making this. The weather was beautiful outside, the fur-babies were hanging with me, and I was painting away. On this project and others I'll be posting at a later date.
I love the big spacious areas for plenty of post-it notes. No dates, just days of the week, to get me on more of a weekly agenda. Organization. I'm loving it! I added a little bling to it as well. You can see better detail in the photos below.
These were my supplies. This is an old poster frame I had, and the backboard is heavy! The measurement is 36-W x 24-H, perfect. Once I hang this on the wall, haven't decided if I want it over my desk area or on another wall, it will be easier to see the actual/comparable size.
I did the lines with a black ribbon I had left over from favors I made for my sister's wedding. Then I added the days of the week. I figured I'd start with Monday, that way I'll focus on the week easier. That's my logic, anyway, haha! I'm hoping this is my motivation to get organized once and for all! I lettered the weekdays with satin pink dahlia multi-surface craft paint.
I still want to put some stencil work on the sides. I just didn't have black paint. Go figure. I had thought about putting black and white photos on the sides, but, not sure yet.
What would you put on the sides, to liven it up?
Of course my fur-babies hung with me. My little kiddles.
Lucy in her car seat, Chewy always in the sun!
Lucy in her car seat, Chewy always in the sun!
UPDATE!!
![]() |
| I added the bling to the sides as well. I'm definitely happy with it in it's final stage :) |
What does your calendar look like?

















Ooo... It looks super cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks, it was a lot of fun to do.
DeleteSo cute! I may have to dress one of my white boards up like this! :)
ReplyDeleteIt would work great for a white board getting a little bling, also!
DeletePuts a little fun into the "to-do" lists.