Ingredients:
12 oz coconut water
1 cup water (optional)
1 cup water (optional)
2 stalks celery
1/2 a lemon (peeled, seeded)
4-6 stalks dandelion (new ingredient for me)
1/2 - 1 head/bunch romaine
1 small green apple
1 small green apple
1 hand-full spinach
1 banana (frozen)
1 cup strawberries (frozen)
1 tbs flax meal
1 tbs hemp seed
1 tbs chia seed (the more seeds, the merrier :)
I always just throw things in. Never really measuring, so I put approximates up for you. The greener the better for me, and I like to taste it before putting in the sweet stuff like banana or strawberries. My fruit is frozen to give it the instant chill, otherwise I'll refrigerate for an hour or so.
The results, just YUM!
Smoothies are good to me if they're thick, thin, green tasting or fresh fruit sweetened. As you can see, I always make enough for several snacks as well!
The results, just YUM!
Smoothies are good to me if they're thick, thin, green tasting or fresh fruit sweetened. As you can see, I always make enough for several snacks as well!















No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo