I'm always eating my Raw as much as possible, and here is my latest creation~
Such a yummy dish! I didn't chill my mixture to form patties, I plopped it right into my cupcake tin that I lightly coated with coconut oil for non-stick. Set your oven for 350 and bake for 30-45 minutes. I used what I had on hand, 2-portobellos and a pack of white mushrooms.
Here's the how-to:
Portobello mixture:
Use blender or processor to mince mushrooms with spices and set aside. I used all dry spices.
1 tsp Sage
2 tbs Oregano
1 tbs Thyme
2 tbs Parsley
1/4 tsp Pepper
1/ cup Nutritional yeast
1-1/2 tbs Tamari
Set mixture aside, and:
Sauté onion to your desired texture. I go to where they are just turning clear. I leave them in larger pieces rather than minced, I like the taste and wanted the texture.
White onion (1 medium)
1 tsp Turmeric
2 tbs Tamari
1 Clove Garlic
Veggie broth (this is what I use to sauté, you can add as you need)
Sauté a fat slice of tomato, in the same pan for an added layer.
Topping:
I took 4 Roma tomatoes and 2-tbs of goat cheese (yes this is the only cheese I will toss into a dish), and processed that for a nice top-off for my stack.
Side:
I accompanied my Shroom Cups with lightly sautéed snow peas. Using the same pan as the sautéed onions for added flavor.
And voila!














No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo