blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Friday, May 31, 2013

Blogosphere

Happy Friday, Peeps!

This week was my first in the blogosphere, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Even though I have blogged only two posts, I'm happy :)  Because I know I'll be back next week, in full force, getting my blog on!

There are so many great blogs out there, I was reading and hopping from one blog to the next.  I see a lot of talented, funny people.  Many great writers out there. (Tough following!) Everyone has a reason to be out here in the blogging world and I enjoy reading yours.  So thank you for sharing!

While surfing the internet today I wanted to look up the exact definition of "blogosphere".
I sure did find some interesting things, of course too much to put up here.

One site I read had this to say:

  • Imagine a million lunatics wandering the streets mumbling to themselves. Write it all down and put it on the web. Congratulations, you've just created the blogosphere.

I'll say we are happy lunatics, just wandering around in our lives, figuring out what we want to share, teach, or rant about, because we can. And just maybe, what we have to share, teach, or rant about on our post inspires others, or makes them laugh, or even have a good cry :) but never a waste of time.  

So I leave you to your weekend with these little inspirations:


"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
- Bertrand Russell/Philosopher



So what if there is a lunatic blogger on the other side!   :)


I wish everyone an enjoyable, safe weekend!


And I thank those who stopped by, even if you just took a peek but didn't comment, maybe you just happened to put Effie Girl in your bookmarks for a future look-see.
signature

4 comments:

  1. Happy lunatics indeed! I'm here due to Lisa Newlin's shout out. So here to pass on some blogger love from wordifull.com

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was checking out your blog this morning. Sorry I wasn't notified of this comment. Appreciate the love.

      Delete
  2. Haha! I can imagine that! Blogging is so much fun and it get's better as time passes by! It's what I truly enjoy so therefore I'm not wasting my precious time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, this was a very interesting post, wasn't it? hahaha.

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo